Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sketchcrawl at The Yemen Vineyard

At last Friday morning, sunny and cold, we met at the Yemen Vineyardfor for the sketchcrawl . I love this beautiful corner of Tel Aviv, full of nostalgic atmosphere, colorful characters, and authentic food. Everybody found there a lot of nice stories, and here are mine:
everything in pita at the corner of the Hacarmel market
the dog - the king of the street

humus "Shlomo & Doron"

two guys with strong gazes


Friday morning meeting of friends - they were happy to provide their names ;)
The time flied fast as ussual, and the sketchcrawl ended with a nice meal (of course!). Sorry, I didn't sketch the excellent soup and humus I had!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I had our wedding reception at this place. It was absolutely perfect! The manager and his staff from San Francisco wedding venues were excellent and wonderful to work with. You won't be able to find more for your money.

    ReplyDelete