Feeling like a tourist in Jerusalem.

Last Friday I joined newborn Jerusalem USk branch for a sketchcrawl. Every time I visit Jerusalem I feel like a tourist, this city is so different from every place in Israel, it has a plenty of levels, each time it shows me his different side.
The skechcrawl was at very colorful part of Jerusalem - Nachlaot Neighborhood and it was fun to meet new sketchers. Here what I managed to sketch.

I loved colorful lamps decorating pedestrian street and couldn't help not to draw it.
 I did this sketch trying to capture other sketchers sketching :)

Various public filled Zion Square
 There were a group of teenagers dancing and trying to fund-raise money for something.

group of young people smoking Shisha

amazing girl-violinist playing at the Zion Square

people passing by

and listening to the music

religions Jews offering to put Tefillin  

two religious Jews
It was a great sketching-trip - feeling a tourist sharpen my vision and makes me look better.

Comments

  1. מינה - את רוב הציורים לא רואים. אלה שרואים נהדרים. ורואים שהיה לך זמן לצייר. חג שמח

    ReplyDelete
  2. תודה. מוזר, אצלי רואים את הכל...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience