Moleskine from 2019

It's been a while since my last post here. Social networks took place of blogs, we use to share visuals instant with minimum words and to get immediate response. But I don't want to give up on blogging, keeping some chronological report on my stuff, something I can look back on.
Recently, I scanned my moleskine sketchbook I finished in the last year (2019). I'm too lazy to scan my sketches right away, especially, after I already posted them "in process" on Instagram. But there is something nice in looking back at the whole sketchbook - the changes of subjects, mood and tools during the timeline...



















Comments

  1. This is absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for posting, I always enjoy your work. It's inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience