First post-corona sketchcrawl in Meir Park!

It was so fun to sketch again in the real world, especially in the company of friends-sketchers!
Almost three months, when we all changed our routine, each one in its way, but we all couldn't go out and meet - so this sketchcrawl was something we all were thirsty about very much!
I used my lock-down days to drawing a lot inside my home and also to many virtual drink&draws with my friends, but there is nothing like a real thing!
These are two sketches I manged to make in between of a lot of chatting :) Meir Park is on of my favorite places in Tel Aviv, sometimes it feels too pretty and seems like it's impossible to beat its beauty in drawing :)

Here we are, keeping the some distance and wearing masks :) hope we'll meet soon again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Findings from the Flea Market

MG Swap Sketching Experience