Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sketch-trip to Lisbon - part 2

I'm continuing my report about the sketch-trip to Lisbon.
After the successful master-class evening, I had two free days to travel and sketch as I wish. I rarely have an opportunity to be on my own for a while - when you have a big family you're always on duty ;)
I didn't wanted to do "V" at any touristic lists, just to walk at the beautiful city's streets and to sketch where I would wish. And that's what I did.
Here are some sketches from a different corners of the beautiful Lisbon. It was strange to be able to stop and sketch any time I wanted without being told: "we don't have time", "we need to go there and there" or something like that.
 
 

Of course, flights and waiting for connection in the airport were also a part of the journey:



Here you can find all my sketches from the Lisbon trip.
I'll write about how went my Freedom Revolution Workshop in the next post.

1 comment:

  1. נהנה מכל רישום. אורבן סקצרית אמיתית. תודה

    ReplyDelete