#oneweek100people2017- day five! (+bonus)

It was really no need in the fifth day, as I already had 144 people sketched! But it was Purim period and I couldn't help not to sketch some people in costumes.
The first sketch was done while eating falafel in "Falafel in Square" chain.


The second one - at the evening in my favorite "Thai House", celebrating with my family.

And here is the bonus sketch I did at the day of tomorrow passing at Rothschild boulevard In Tel Aviv.

So, my final score for the 5 days of challenge is 162 people! (not including the last Purim bonus)
It was fun to join to the plague and to feel a part of something big. I didn't do any special efforts to change my routine, but I do looked more for opportunities to sketch, what reminded me my hunger to sketch when I arrive to the new places, not to forget to be a constant tourist!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience