Sketchcrawl to the Levinsky Market

It have been more than a year since I posted last time. I can say that it was a Corona year, but I was sketching not less than usually, so the real reason is that I was just being lazy to post and maybe felt that nowadays nobody reads blogs... I decided to back here for myself - keeping blog is a good way to document my sketching process. 

I'm sharing here sketches from our last Sketchcrawl at Levinsky market - it was really fun to meet with the group, the atmosphere were so alive and the weather finally started to be less hot. I used my gouache portable set, barely moved from one spot all the three hours - endless amount of "models" just passed in front of me :)










See you next time!


Comments

  1. So glad you're back to posting, I've missed your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!!! happy if my sketches inspire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still read blogs! :-) I hope you don't stop posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience