Hot Sketchcrawl in Old Jaffa

Summer is here and it isn't going to leave us for the next few months. People are hiding in air-conditioned places or at beaches and swimming pools, getting out at nights, when it starts to be cooler.
You needed to be real sketchers for not give up and come to our last sketchcrawl in Old Jaffa.
Bright blue sky and shinning white stones of the streets gave a strong contrast to everything. Heavy heat made the contrast look even stronger. Groups of tourists filled the square from time to time, and gave me a feeling that I'm traveling far away. But anyway, sketching takes me to the trip every time I open my sketchbook.
We ended as usual in coffee shop with some drink and food and more sketching, of course!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience