Sketches from Mykonos trip

Only now, when the year comes to its end, I got to post sketches from our small family vacation in Mykonos from the end of September... Anyway, it's nice to recall end-of-the-summer memories in the middle of winter! It was very relaxed vacation in very beautiful place, which gave a lot of inspiration.
I wish to myself to keep on having opportunities for sketching in the coming 2019 year . It not necessary includes being in exotic places, but do includes having this special feeling of excitement from surrounding and wishing to record the stories around me, which force me to pull out my sketchbook and to sketch!















Comments

  1. I love your work. Is your work for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Daniela. I have a shop on Etsy, where you can buy some prints of my sketches. If you want to buy some specific works, you can contact me by mail: ultramarin71@gamial.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience