sketching, illustrating, painting and… everything in between
Waiting for the ceremony
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This week my oldest son had finished officer courses and we've came with our all family to the ceremony. It was exiting. And we had plenty of waiting time, which gave me the opportunity to capture some characters into my sketchbook :-)
My favorite drawings always tell a story and your sketches are full of anecdote and in a style that is uniquely yours. I would love to see how you would Illustrate classic books ,not Childrens Books but classic fiction which rarely gets illustrated for some reason. Publishers dont know what theyre missing.
Speechless!
ReplyDeletethanks a lot!
DeleteSo expressive! I really enjoy these drawings.
ReplyDeletethanks, happy you do!
DeleteBeautiful drawings!
ReplyDeletehappy you like it!
DeleteMy favorite drawings always tell a story and your sketches are full of anecdote and in a style that is uniquely yours. I would love to see how you would Illustrate classic books ,not Childrens Books but classic fiction which rarely gets illustrated for some reason. Publishers dont know what theyre missing.
ReplyDeleteDave, thanks a lot for encouragement! I would love to do it one day!
DeleteI really like your writing style, excellent information, appreciate it for posting : D.
ReplyDeletedowntown la venues