Trip to Bretagny - Part 1 - Festival des Carnets de Voyage

It’s already been a week since I came back from my trip to Bretagny, but I’m still under the strong influence of this wonderful adventure… I received an invitation from Lapin to be a part of the USk group at the 9th festival of Travel and Reportage Sketchbooks « ici & ailleurs » in Brest. After the expo, Lapin invited us to join him on the trip to the Ouessant island. I had no idea what I was going to! It was a little over a week, but I felt that I had spent at least a month with a wonderfully crazy group of fellow sketchers 😊
I’ll share here the first part of my trip – staying in Brest during the festival at the so welcoming house of Irene, one of the enthusiastic volunteers, preparing the expo together, enjoying glancing at each other’s sketchbooks, going out for some more sketching, having meals together and sketching again, and ending our days by late drink&draws, including crazy Posca Portrait Parties 😊
I'll start with some photos from the expo, just to give the feeling of the place:
 Cute local school children asked us to draw them :)
 
 
 And for the ending - portraits of my friends from the Posca Parties :D
The first part was ended, the trip to the Ouessant island was still waiting for us!
Will be continued...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Findings from the Flea Market

MG Swap Sketching Experience